1. Types of Information We Collect
- We collect two basic types of information - personal information and anonymous information. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual. Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual's name, postal address, email address and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
- We may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. Aggregate information means information about groups or categories of individuals, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you may provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password;
- Transaction information you may provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information;
- Information you may provide in any public forums on our sites;
- Where applicable, information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information;
- Information you may provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
- We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, register with us, participate in public forums or other activities on our sites, respond to customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us. Privacy choices you have made on any third-party site or platform will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through our sites.
- We may collect information through technology, such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
- Web Beacons.
- Pages on our sites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on our sites and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of our sites.
- We will be the data controller for your information. Along with us, other entities engaged in the administration of our sites may have access to your information and may perform services on behalf of us and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for their own behalf for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request;
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites or changes to our policiesconsistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you;
- To send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services;
- To personalize content and experiences on our sites;
- To provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and on third-party sites and/or applications;
- To optimize or improve our products, services and operations;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- We will not share your personal information with organizations or entities not affiliated with our sites except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like package delivery and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail using our Contact Us page or write to us at Made In America Research, LLC, 1400 Village Square Blvd, Suite #3-247, Tallahassee, Florida 32309.
- We may provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account if such an account is created;
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts, if any;
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- You may request information regarding the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same;
- You may request information regarding your personal information by sending an e-mail using our Contact Us page or writing to us at Made In America Research, LLC, 1400 Village Square Blvd, Suite #3-247, Tallahassee, Florida 32309. , or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences.
- Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by sending an e-mail using our Contact Us page or writing to us at Made In America Research, LLC, 1400 Village Square Blvd, Suite #3-247, Tallahassee, Florida 32309.
- We recognize the need to provide heightened privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites. Some of the features on our sites may not be available for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children's privacy, including:
- Notifying parents/guardians about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information;
- In accordance with applicable law, obtaining consent from parents/guardians for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our products and services directly to their children;
- Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity;
- Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that such personal information be changed or deleted.
- The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.